TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Eco Z Detailing, we always do our best to provide high quality service. With our Terms & Conditions we are protecting both the company and our customers at all time.
- Customers need to remove all personal belongings, money and other high valued items from their vehicle before any kind of interior cleaning process takes place.
- We are here at Eco Z Detailing will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings left in a vehicle whilst it is being cleaned.
- Due to a various level of dirt on vehicles we cannot guarantee any exact times when accepting your booking.
- Our valeting and detailing times are an estimated time only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to complete the chosen package.
- With all our effort we will try to keep regular bookings to the same time and day each occasion, but sometimes it may be necessary to make changes and we will endeavor to communicate the changes before the cleaning.
- We reserve the right to change or move a booking in line due to weather conditions and /or machinery and equipment failure.
- All vehicles are valeted and detailed at the customer’s own risk.
- Eco Z detailing reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking or continue with their service if we believe the customer to be unreasonable.
- Eco Z detailing reserves the right to refuse any customer demands above and beyond the booked valet.
- Eco Z Detailing will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviours be encountered.
- We may take photographs of your vehicle before and/or after the cleaning process to share on social media and for our own records. Your registration number will never be shown on any of those photographs.
- Eco Z Detailing reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of £30.00 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is exceeding the time of the booking.
- Our prices are based on the required service, the type of vehicle and the level of soiling of your vehicle. Any price we quote over the booking process is an estimate only and should be used as a guidance and not a guarantee.
- Payments are due on the day of work completed unless otherwise stated. We only accept cash from 1st time customers and bank transfers from regular customers.
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel any bookings with us.
- We reserve the right to change or move a booking in line due to weather conditions or machinery and equipment failure.
- We may ask you where you heard about Eco Z Detailing in order to monitor our marketing strategies.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage to your vehicle arising from ill fitting trim, loose or faulty parts, door mirrors held on with tape, etc. Please ensure you make us aware of any potential problems before we start the cleaning process.
- In the interest of safety, local councils and insurers forbid valeting vehicles in certain areas that may be hazardous. These can include some public roads, public car parks, construction sites or oil and gas installations. It is therefore the customer’s responsibility to check areas for safety prior to booking. Our services will not be carried out if we consider that any area of work is unsafe.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to remove any child seat before the cleaning process and it is their responsibility to replace the child seat after.
- Applicants must live within our serviced area. This includes postcodes PO1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and part of PO18.
- Outside the service area we might have to charge extra for covering travel expenses.
- Only entries on the original page post/picture will be included in the competition.
- Only entries that follow all criteria listed on the original post will be included in the competition.
- All competitions will be drawn randomly LIVE by a number generator (https://www.random.org/ ) shortly after the competition ends.
- We may take photos of you and/or your vehicle when receiving your prize to share on social media.
- Any entries deemed unfit for the public eye may be cancelled by us. This includes bad language, cyber bullying and any other obscenity.
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions unless otherwise stated on the original competition post itself.